Parkside 9 is a gorgeous and spacious condo that features two bedrooms, one bathroom and sleeps four. Enjoy the convenient amenities- the outdoor pool, tennis courts, and the short walk to the beach. Everything you will ever need in a vacation rental is right here!
Parkside 9 features a great open concept which is perfect for entertaining your guests. The living room offers a lovely sofa and chaise lounge facing the large flat screen television. There are a number of large windows providing you with plenty of gorgeous views. Kick back and relax after a long day in the sun while enjoying the large flat screen television and air conditioning!
The bright and updated kitchen features a large amount of counter space, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space. It is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, stove top with an oven as well as cooking and eating utensils. All the necessities are provided to allow you to cook your favorite meals! The accommodating dining area features a dining table for four.
The master bedroom offers a relaxing retreat with a queen-sized bed, dresser, and plenty of space to make yourself at home! Enjoy relaxing in bed while watching your favorite shows on the flat screen television. The furnishings and décor are beautiful. Enjoy the convenience of the bathroom with the tub/shower combination, toilet, and vanity with plenty of counter space. Parkside 9 is the perfect home during your Florida vacation!
The second bedroom offers two twin-sized beds. This room would be the perfect spot for the kids to call home during your time at St. Petersburg. Your guests will enjoy their stay and get a great night of rest in this beautiful bedroom. Fresh towels and bed linens are provided for you and your guests during your stay at Parkside 9.
Parkside 9 is a second-floor condo in a newly renovated complex. The space and furnishings will provide everything you need during your stay. Enjoy morning jogs on the beach, combing for seashells, fishing, or a late-night stroll as the sunsets. There is so much fun to be had at Parkside 9. Bring the card and board games to enjoy family game nights. Pop in a DVD or stream your favorite shows while cooling off from the hot Florida sun.
This complex offers a small private pool as well as access to tennis courts nearby. The location of this condo offers a convenient location to both the beach and historic downtown. You will be able to shake out the beach towel and start building sand castles after an easy five-minute walk. You and your guests will love the location of this condo. Enjoy the museums and galleries, specialty shops and fabulous nightlife in historic downtown.
Sun, sand and a cozy place to call home will make this vacation one to remember. You will enjoy watching the kids splash around in the pool while you get a golden tan. Whether your time in St. Pete is a romantic getaway or a fun-filled family vacation, you will not have a hard time finding activities to keep you busy.
Guests of all ages will find great entertaining options and have the time of their life during their stay! Enjoy the nearby shopping options on those rainy Florida days or stream your favorite shows in the condo using the free WiFi.
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, booking fee, local taxes and application fee (on select communities). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Community Pool
- Miniature Golf
- Near Beach
- Shared Washer/ Dryer
Guest Rating for
Mike C. (Reviewed on 27 Jun 2016)
Memorial Day Weekend
Vanessa S. (Reviewed on 15 Jun 2016)
- A Traveler from Charlottetown, PE, Canada, (Reviewed on 04 Apr 2016)
Mini Vacation to St Pete.
- A Traveler from Waynesville, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 21 Jan 2016)
Not the best place to stay!
- A Traveler from Pinellas Park, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Jun 2015)
Great Spring Break
- A Traveler from Sevierville, TN, United States, (Reviewed on 29 Apr 2015)
Florida spring 2015
- A Traveler from Henrietta, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 12 Apr 2015)
- A Traveler from Charlottetown, PE, Canada, (Reviewed on 04 Apr 2015)
Clean and quaint!
Dona B. (Reviewed on 27 Jan 2015)
Karen R. (Reviewed on 25 Oct 2014)
Decent but wouldn't stay again
Ashley F. (Reviewed on 13 Jul 2014)
Perfect place to stay
Stephanie H. (Reviewed on 09 Jul 2014)
good value/price ratio
- A Traveler from Hoton, TX, United States, (Reviewed on 07 Jul 2014)
- A Traveler from Spring Grove, PA, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Jun 2014)
Beth S. (Reviewed on 29 May 2014)
- A Traveler from Kingston, ON, Canada, (Reviewed on 23 May 2014)
cheapest possible furnishings
Eric O. (Reviewed on 30 Apr 2014)
Not A $200 A Night Rental
- A Traveler from Lynn Haven, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 18 Apr 2014)
2014 Wedding / Vacation
Diane S. (Reviewed on 13 Apr 2014)
Parkside is Great!
- A Traveler from St. Pete Beach, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2014)
A treat near the beach
Steve R. (Reviewed on 02 Oct 2013)
Beautiful, clean condo close to the beach!!!!
Jenna G. (Reviewed on 16 Jul 2013)
Tabatha G. (Reviewed on 18 Jun 2013)
Not bad at all
Naira A. (Reviewed on 04 Jun 2013)
Great for a family of 3.
- A Traveler from Terre Haute, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 02 May 2013)
Overall -very pleased
- A Traveler from St John's, NL, Canada, (Reviewed on 15 Apr 2013)
Awesome vacation spot
Jennifer S K. (Reviewed on 08 Apr 2013)
condo was up to date colours,curtain,s, bedspread,s,floor,s & cle
- A Traveler from Cumberland County, NS, Canada, (Reviewed on 17 Mar 2013)
It was ok
- A Traveler from Windsor, ON, Canada, (Reviewed on 06 Jan 2013)
Can't wait to go back!!!!!!!!
Angela J. (Reviewed on 24 Oct 2012)
Gayle A. (Reviewed on 09 Oct 2012)
Edson Roberto S. (Reviewed on 11 Jul 2012)
Great place...great location
Jennifer S K. (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2012)
Tyler J F. (Reviewed on 01 Apr 2012)
- A Traveler from Lavale, MD, United States, (Reviewed on 19 Mar 2012)
Monica M. (Reviewed on 02 Mar 2012)
Great location. Quiet / Close to pool and beach
- A Traveler from Oldsmar, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Feb 2012)
- A Traveler from Altmar, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Jan 2012)
- A Traveler from Macomb, IL, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2012)
- A Traveler from Chicago, IL, United States, (Reviewed on 05 May 2011)
Gunter B. (Reviewed on 01 May 2011)
Jennifer S K. (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2011)
- A Traveler from North Tonawanda, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 17 Mar 2011)
Very nice facility. We enjoyed our stay very much. We'd recommend to others.
Kathee R. (Reviewed on 13 Mar 2011)
- A Traveler from Hampton, NH, United States, (Reviewed on 02 May 2010)
Jennifer S K. (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2010)
- A Traveler from Montreal, QC, Canada, (Reviewed on 20 Jan 2010)
Nice place for the money
- A Traveler from Waldorf, MD, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Dec 2009)
Bad odor, but good price
- A Traveler from Lehi, UT, United States, (Reviewed on 24 Sep 2009)
Manolito S. (Reviewed on 11 Aug 2009)
Blind Pass Rd. Condo, Treasure Island
- A Traveler from Laval, QC, Canada, (Reviewed on 31 Jul 2009)